Come to the largest statewide public health conference, hosted by CPHA, COSOPHE, PHNAC, and WPHA!
Details for the 2015 conference coming early 2015. Save the date!
Public Health in the Rockies 2015
September 16-18, 2015
Public Health in the Rockies is a shared endeavor of the Colorado Public Health Association, Colorado Society for Public Health Education, and the Public Health Nurses Association of Colorado.
Support the 2015 conference by sharing your expertise:
- Attend the conference
- Be a presenter at the Conference or enter your work as a poster
- Join the planning committee
- Contact Alix Hopkins, CPHA Chair-Professional Education, to join.
- Be a sponsor of the Conference
- Exhibit at the Conference
- Contact the Public Health Alliance at email@example.com to get more information.
Those invited to attend include but are not limited to:
All photos by Adam Anderson.
Congratulations to the 2014 conference award recipients!
Colorado Public Health Association
Award for Excellence in the Promotion of Health Equity
- Suzuho Shimasaki, Independent Consultant
Lifetime Achievement Award
- Norma Tubman, Jefferson County Public Health - Retired
- Linda Reed, Archuleta School District
Award for Technical Innovation in Public Health
- James Peth, Colorado State University
Roy Cleere Distinguished Service Award
- Jim Dale, Jefferson County Public Health - Retired
Community Health Action-Motivated Person (CHAMP) Award
- Amy Dillon, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
Award for Legislative Excellence
- Lisa Raville, Harm Reduction Action Center
Emerging Leader in Public Health
- Sarah Rodgers, Denver Health/Denver Public Health
John Muth Award
- Megan Comer, Public Health Alliance of Colorado/CALPHO
Public Health Nurses Association of Colorado
Exemplary Frontier Public Health Nurse
- Susan Kelly, Lincoln County Public Health
- Trish McClain, Northeast Colorado Health Department
Lillian Wald Award
- Tsering K Dorjee, (formerly) Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
New Public Health Nurse of the Year
- Andrea Mujica, Tri-County Health Department
PHNAC Award for Excellence
- Martha Hubbard, Teller County
Colorado Society for Public Health Education
Excellence in Public Health Education Award
- Cindy Kronauge, Weld County Department of Public Health and Environment
Wyoming Public Health Association
Dr. Carl Blank Award
- Robert Johnston, Wyoming Prevention Management Organization
The WPHA Memorial Student Scholarship for Outstanding Student in Public Health
- Julie Newlin, Wyoming Department of Health
Outstanding Public Health Advocate
- Elizabeth Mikesell, Wyoming Comprehensive Cancer Control Program – Retired
2014 Exhibitors and Sponsors:
Have a question for the planning committee?
Submit a question or call 303.861.4995 for immediate assistance.